Ending the year big and bold, with a 3-day event followed by numerous accolades nationwide, Atap Design Awards 2022 has acquired a huge milestone!
The main sponsors who made this remarkable event possible were Treo Merino by Shimlen Sdn Bhd, Tachitica, and TOTO by W. Atelier Sdn Bhd. This year’s ADA was driven to elevate the bridge between designers and architects by encouraging insight sharing, critical industry discussion, and business networking.
Thus the first day started off with a designer conference, followed by a luxe Gala night on the second day, and was closed with a product showcase and exhibition alongside award presentations for the People’s Choice Award, Best Young Designer Award, & Atap’s Picks – Product of The Year.
A total of 135 prestigious awards were awarded to various interior design firms across various project categories, including Best Residential Design, Best Luxury Design, Best Workspace Design, Best Café Design, as well as Best Public Space Design to recognize and cultivate the talents in the design community.
In addition, the ADA further honoured 40 winners in a variety of Studio Categories, including the ADA Rising Star Award, the Prestige Achievement Award, and the ADA Designer of the Year Award.
Here’s the list of our award winners and their award-winning projects for 2022:
BEST RESIDENTIAL DESIGN (LANDED) ≤ 3,000 sq.ft.
BEST RESIDENTAIL DESIGN (LANDED) > 3,000 sq.ft.
- BEST RESIDENTIAL DESIGN (HIGH-RISE) ≤ 2,000 sq.ft.
- BEST RESIDENTIAL DESIGN (HIGH-RISE) > 2,000 sq.ft.
- BEST LUXURY DESIGN (HIGH-RISE)
- BEST LUXURY DESIGN (LANDED)
- BEST BUILDING FACADE DESIGN
- BEST REBORN PROJECT DESIGN
Click here for further details on our ADA week! Check out Part 2 and Part 3 here!
- Have A Moment Of Solace With Timeless Collections From King Living
- Bring Your Travels Home with KING
- Atap Elite Club, Setting The Stage For Collaboration Between Interior Designers
- Andrew Chang Sets A Trend At The Southern Region Through Contemporary, Elegant & Minimalistic Projects
- Atap.co & TEKNI Co-Hosted A Grand Launch To Introduce Arketipo in Malaysia